- Academic Monitoring
Subject Consultation Evenings
The working relationship between students, families and teachers is vital in ensuring the continued success for students over time. Subject Consultation evenings are a great opportunity to visit the school, meet our teachers and leave feeling fully informed about the progress your child is making.
All parents’ evenings are held on Thursdays and take place in the school. Your child’s Head of Year will write to you with further details on how to book appointments in the weeks prior to the evening.
|Year 7||8th December 2022|
|Year 11||12th January 2023 & 30th March 2023|
|Year 9||9th February 2023|
|Year 12 & 13||23rd February 2023|
|Year 8||11th May 2023|
|Year 10||15th June 2023|
At Teddington School, we inform families about students' progress at appropriate stages through the year. Our reports contain easy to interpret data for every subject:
Key Stage 4 - Years 10 and 11
- Target – subject specific target for the end of the GSCE course
- Current Level - current attainment based on evidence gathered over a period of time
- Attitude to Learning – graded as 1 (Outstanding,) 2 (Good),3 (Requires Improvement) or 4 (Inadequate)
Key Stage 3 - Years 7 – 9
- Effort (Outstanding, Good, Satisfactory, Cause for concern)
- Progress (Exceeding, Meeting, Working towards)
There is an opportunity to discuss the report in more detail with relevant members of staff by contacting the school - we are always open to these conversations and families are not expected to wait until subject consultation evenings to have these important discussions. If you require additional copies of your child's report, please contact the school office.