In providing an ‘inclusive’ and ‘excellent’ education, we feel it is important that the most able students are identified early, supported, and mentored throughout their time at Teddington School. The High Flyers Programme is a bespoke package for our higher attaining students.
Our High Flyers lead, Mr Evans, takes responsibility for delivering the programme for our most able students to enrich and stretch their learning. As part of the programme students are provided with:
- Bespoke support based on areas such as future pathways, managing stress and academic success
- Access to the ‘Brilliant Club’
- Enrichment opportunities such as university visits, projects, research, presentations and summer schools
- Early exposure, identification and support for potential Oxbridge applications
- Coordinated support for students who will undertake University or Scholarship entry examinations
- Regular communication with families to support students through the exam journey in KS4 & 5
- Bespoke academic support throughout their school career
For more information on the Highflyers programme please email firstname.lastname@example.org.