- Primary School Links
We work closely with four of our main feeder primary schools to provide a range of extra-curricular opportunities across all key stages. Students and staff at Teddington School are given the opportunity to work directly with primary school learners and colleagues focusing on curriculum, enrichment and professional development.
Examples of work undertaken with local primaries includes:
- Sports leadership coaching sessions
- Visits to secondary science laboratories to complete experiments
- TEDdington Talks which are targeted at primary students
- Subject specific sessions in areas such as History and Geography
- Computer science lessons for primary students delivered by secondary teachers
- Cross-phase professional development meetings to share best practice
We are currently working closely with the following primaries; Collis Primary School, St Mary’s and St Peter’s, Stanley Primary School and St John the Baptist Junior School. For more information on our Primary School Links Programme please contact Ms Melissa Metcalfe firstname.lastname@example.org.