Our priority is to ensure that the educational experience every child receives in our school is first class. We firmly believe that every child is entitled to an ‘excellent education’, which offers breadth of curriculum, academic rigour and opportunity regardless of background. A student’s education at our school enables them to leave as ‘healthy learners’, well rounded ‘global citizens’ who are ‘future ready’ and equipped with the skills to succeed in whichever pathway they choose. It is our responsibility to provide them with as many opportunities to learn and grow along the way.
The Teddington Pillars underpin everything that we do at our school and encapsulate the rounded experience we offer to all students.
Our Strategic Vision
We have agreed on four clear strategic goals:
- Be the ‘go to’ school for the community
- Be an inclusive place for all
- Be leaders in the enhanced education experience
- Be outward facing and highly collaborative
- Inclusion - We are a welcoming community in which all can flourish. We are proud of our differences and strengthened by our common goals.
- Opportunity - We offer all students the curricular and extra curricular experiences necessary to nurture their talents and take their next steps in further education and careers.
- Excellence - We are constantly striving towards this target to ensure that all students make progress and achieve their full potential.