It is very important that students wear their uniform with pride. Please could we ask for your daily support in ensuring that your child adheres to the school uniform policy.
School uniform can be purchased from Stevensons. You can either visit their store based along Heath Road in Twickenham, or purchase online by visiting their website.
Here is the school uniform requirements for Teddington School.
Items bearing an asterisk * are compulsory.
- Teddington School piped skirt OR grey trousers * (the skirt supplied by Stevensons only)
- Teddington School blouse, square cut with collar and school logo
- Plain white shirt (long or short sleeved) with collar and Teddington school tie
- Teddington School v-neck jumper *
- Plain knee-high/ankle black socks or tights
- Black leather shoes *
In the autumn and winter terms, the school v-neck jumper needs to be worn at all times, unless advised by a teacher due to the weather
- Teddington School PE polo shirt *
- Teddington School black skort with logo OR Teddington School black shorts with logo OR Teddington branded black leggings OR Teddington School track pants with logo *
- Non-marking trainers *
- Teddington School mid layer with logo
- Teddington School track top with logo
- Teddington School sports socks OR trainer socks *
- Astro boots
- Studded boots
Please note that:
- Personal jewellery is not allowed, except for a single set of stud earrings
- No facial piercings are allowed
- Nail varnish is not allowed
- False nails are not allowed
- False eye lashes are not allowed
- Light make-up can be worn but that deemed to be excessive will have to be removed
- Hoodies are not allowed
- Hair can only be dyed to reflect natural colours
- Students may wear a watch but no bracelets
- Rings are not allowed
- Necklaces or chains must not be worn
If students are not wearing the correct uniform, they will be offered alternative, washed items, by the school (if available). Families will be contacted and asked to resolve the problem for the following school day.
If a student does not wear the correct PE kit, they will be offered a spare kit. Refusal to wear this will result in a detention being issued.
The school reserves the right to send students home to correct infringements of uniform and appearance rules, in line with current exclusion guidelines.
We are delighted to inform you we have partnered with Prefect Equipment, to upgrade and refresh our school lockers for September 2020. As part of this deal, our existing lockers are being donated to a school in Africa, and we are pleased that they are being used to help others. The process for hiring a school locker will change, and from now on all bookings and management of the lockers will go direct through Prefect Equipment rather than the school.
Please find below a letter from Prefect Equipment and details of how to rent a locker.