We offer many opportunities for leadership here at the Sixth Form, and pride ourselves on providing tailored opportunities to students keen to broaden their experience of project management, working in teams, leading strategically and running events lower down the school.
A major part of this is our annually elected Head Boy, Head Girl and Student Leadership Team; role models at the top of the school who push for the very best in terms of student experience in the Teddington community. Their role primarily centres around the following:
- Helping students be an active part in the life of the school outside of the core curriculum
- Running events and helping with school functions
- Working with the school council to action ideas about how students can contribute to and improve their school experience.
- Embodying our mission statement in all they do: Plan, challenge, motivate, achieve.
Student Leadership Team 2020-21 are:
- Ella (Head Girl)
- Joe (Head Boy)
- Latif (Community Ambassador)
- Harvey (Environment Ambassador)
- Poppy (Well Being Ambassador)
- Teigan (School Council Chair)