Teddington School PTA
The PTA’s Mission Statement is to advance the education of pupils in the school by developing effective relationships between the staff, parents and others associated with the school and engaging in activities or providing facilities or equipment that support the school.
To keep up to date on all our latest news and events, make sure to sign up to ClassList. Here you will find details of upcoming events and be able to join groups with other parents in your child’s class and year groups.
The PTA is working hard to continue to raise money despite COVID-19 making many of our regular events difficult to hold. However you can still help raise funds online in these three ways:
- Donate Here
- Turn your everyday online shopping into FREE donations by signing up to easyfundraising
- When shopping at Amazon use https://smile.amazon.co.uk/ instead. Select Teddington School PTA as your chosen charity and Amazon will give 0.5% of what you spend to the PTA "
Upcoming PTA Events for your diary.
|PTA Meeting||11th January 2021 at 7PM||Via Zoom|
|Remote Wine Tasting||TBC|
Second Hand Uniform
Second-hand uniform is available to purchase through the PTA – and we are always grateful for donations of uniform. If you require items of second hand uniform please email the PTA with your requirements.
We always need willing volunteers to make events as successful as possible. If you are willing to help out at any event or have any other ideas then please email the PTA. We never take anyone's participation for granted. Every little bit helps us all and ensures that we can continue funding projects to benefit all of our children.
Recent purchases by the PTA include:
- Games for Board Game Club
- Display Boards for the Art Department
- The Brilliant Club Membership
- New PA System for the Auditorium
- Laminated Periodic Table posters
- Music Stands
- Library Books
- Science Books
- Donations towards Year 13 and Year 11 Proms
- Lap pads for Maths & Science Department
If you have any other questions please email the PTA.
The PTA is a registered charity (295617) and is managed by a committee that is elected each year at its Annual General Meeting.