Our broad curriculum is underpinned by our four pillars, which provide students with an 'Excellent Education' and enable them to grow and develop into 'Healthy Learners,' who are well-rounded 'Global Citizens,' and 'Future-Ready,' equipped with the skills to succeed in the wider world.
Through our curriculum, we continually strive to:
- Deliver an ‘Excellent Education’ with engaging content that inspires all students to achieve.
- Consider students' individual needs and abilities, ensuring inclusivity for all.
- Embed formative assessment to enhance students learning an outcome.
- Embody high expectations and challenge students to build resilience and confidence.
- Foster and develop a culture of praise, reward, and positivity.
- Ensure students embrace extracurricular opportunities to extend their learning.
- Support our students to become ‘Global Citizens’ through spiritual, cultural, and moral development.