University Applications 2019
The 2019 cohort of Year 13s have gone through a successful university application process. All students that applied to university were successful in securing a place, of which 36% gaining a place at a Russell Group University.
Medicine & Veterinary Science
We are extremely proud to confirm that two of our 2019 Year 13 students, Maddie & Ida, went through the long and very competitive process to gain places at two Russell Group Universities, to read Medicine and Veterinary Science respectively..well done!
Supporting students' future pathways Post 18
Teddington Sixth Form has invested in and is working in partnership with Unifrog to support students in their Post 18 pathways. It helps students find out university degree courses across the country and helps with their UCAS statement writing; in addition it also supports students who are thinking about alternative pathways like apprenticeships in a wider range of industries. Each student is given their own unique log in so they can access the resource in school and at home. It can:
- Helps students find the right University course or live Apprenticeship vacancy quickly
- Saves teachers' time tracking students’ progress
- Uses Labour Market Information to make informed choices
- Compares courses and vacancies by lots of different factors including distance from home, social life and salary
- Helps teachers meet their statutory duty to provide independent and impartial careers information