September 2020 Start - Application
Students wishing to apply for the Sixth Form for September 2020 must make an application through our website, via the "Applications September 2020" tab. Through the Autumn Term, Year 11 students will have a series of subject seminars during assemblies to fully understand the content and commitment required to be successful in their chosen pathway.
The School is proud to be be able to offer such a comprehensive curriculum programme of A levels and BTEC Level 3 National Extended Qualifications. Students wishing to apply, will need to meet the following criteria:
To access the A level pathway:
- An average of between grades 5 and 6 across all GCSE results. All students must have grade 4 in English and maths.
- To study A Level maths, a minimum of a GCSE grade 7 must be achieved.
- To study A Level further maths, a minimum of a GCSE grade 8 must be achieved.
- To study 4 A Levels, all GCSE grades must be 7 or above across the board.
To access the BTEC Level 3 National Extended Qualifications:
- An average of between grades 4 and 5 across all GCSE results.