Inclusivity lies at the heart of what we do and so we plan our school day around supporting, challenging and motivating all students, all the time.
I feel strongly that school should be a happy and safe environment for students to come to every day; we want them to thrive and achieve. This can only be achieved by them being challenged and supported by all staff, at all times.
My staff came into teaching to make a difference and to improve the lives of young people and that is what we are determined to do.
Our aim, ultimately, is in providing a quality education that ably prepares Teddington students for life beyond school.
I have been Headteacher now for a year and I have been watching us, as a school community, grow stronger and stronger every day.
We are delighted to welcome a full intake of students into Year 7 and continue to grow our sixth form.
This year ahead will be a big year for us and staff are working hard to continue the tide of progress forward. We have had a relentless drive on making our pedagogy and school environment the very best that it can be. So I am pleased to be overseeing the growth and the embedding of so much great work that was achieved last academic year.
Our school values drive students' ambitions everyday.
- Responsibility - for my own achievements; for my own behaviour around school; for my life chances
- Endeavour - to try my hardest to achieve what I want to achieve- I will never give up
- Empathy - to understand and share the feelings of those around me, and strive to achieve together
- Integrity - to uphold moral principles- challenge negativity and be a great team player
- Innovation - to strive to create new ideas
We look forward to working hard with our students again this year. Please know my door is always open, as ever, any time, if you have anything you want to discuss.
I welcome all interactions with parents, students and all Teddington stakeholders.
Thank you in advance for your support.