It is very important that students wear their uniform with pride. Please could we ask for your daily support in ensuring that your child adheres to the school uniform policy.
School uniform can be purchased from Stevensons. You can either visit their store based along Heath Road in Twickenham, or purchase online by visiting stevensons.co.uk.
Here is the school uniform requirements for Teddington School.
Items bearing an asterisk * are compulsory.
- Teddington School piped skirt OR grey trousers * (the skirt supplied by Stevensons only)
- Teddington School blouse, square cut with collar and school logo
- Plain white shirt (long or short sleeved) with collar and Teddington school tie
- Teddington School v-neck jumper *
- Plain knee-high/ankle black socks or tights
- Black leather shoes *
In the autumn and winter terms, the school v-neck jumper needs to be worn at all times, unless advised by a teacher due to the weather
- Teddington School PE polo shirt *
- Teddington School black skort with logo OR Teddington School black shorts with logo OR Teddington branded black leggings OR Teddington School track pants with logo *
- Non-marking trainers *
- Teddington School mid layer with logo
- Teddington School track top with logo
- Teddington School sports socks OR trainer socks *
- Astro boots
- Studded boots
Students are expected to wear sensible black formal leather (or leather effect shoes), with no exceptions. Shoes should be able to be polished.
Canvas or suede shoes, boots, trainers, Vans, Converse are not permitted. Shoes must not have any visible logos, have open backs or coloured laces.
Hair must be a reasonable style, length and colour. Shaved or part shaved heads or Mohican style haircuts are not acceptable.
Only one small, plain “stud” per ear, in the lobe, is allowed to be worn. No other piercing is permitted and a plaster will not be allowed as an alternative to removal. It is vital therefore that, if you give your child permission to have any piercing, it must be done at the start of a long school holiday in order that any piercing jewellery can be removed during the school day.
Students may wear a watch and one modest ring per hand, along with one bracelet. Necklaces or neck chains may not be worn.
The school will not take responsibility for the loss or theft of any item of jewellery brought into school.
If students are not wearing the correct uniform, they will be offered alternative, washed items, by the school (if available). Families will be contacted and asked to resolve the problem for the following school day.
If a student does not wear the correct PE kit, they will be offered a spare kit. Refusal to wear this will result in a detention being issued.
The school reserves the right to send students home to correct infringements of uniform and appearance rules, in line with current exclusion guidelines.